Airlines Hiring in Korean Air Airlines
by @Rumana Maner
Korean Air Co., Ltd. (Korean: 주식회사 대한항공; Hanja: 株式會社 大韓航空; RR: Jusikhoesa Daehan Hanggong), operating as Korean Air (Korean Air Lines before 1984), is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea based on fleet size, international destinations and international flights. The airline's global headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea. The present-day Korean Air was established on March 1, 1969, after the Hanjin Group acquired government-owned Korean Air Lines, which had operated since June 1962. Even though Korean Air is owned by Hanjin Group, it is majority controlled by Hanjin KAL Corporation, the owner family of Hanjin Group is still the airline's largest and controlling, shareholder; Cho Won-tae (Walter Cho), its current chairman and CEO, is the third generation of the family to lead the airline. As of 5 June 2020, Hanjin KAL holds 29.27% of Korean Air shares. Korean Air is a founding member of the airline alliance SkyTeam and SkyTeam Cargo.
Korean Air's international passenger division and related subsidiary cargo division together serve 126 cities in 44 countries, while its domestic division serves 13 destinations. It is among the one of the 10 airlines ranked 5-star airline, and top 20 airlines in the world in terms of passengers carried and is also one of the top-ranked international cargo airlines. Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 and Gimhae International Airport as Korean Air's international hub. Korean Air also maintains a satellite headquarters campus at Incheon. The majority of Korean Air's pilots, ground staff, and flight attendants are based in Seoul and Busan. The airline had approximately 20,540 employees as of December 2014.
Korean Air is the largest airline in South Korea. It is also the national flag carrier of the country. It has 2 hubs in South Korea, in Incheon International Airport, and in Gimpo International Airport. The South Korean government established the airline in 1962 as Korean Air Lines. In 1984, the airline rebranded and with a new livery, it adopted a new name – Korean Air. As of 2019, operates 166 aircraft to 44 various countries and 124 destinations internationally and domestically. Korean Air is one of the founding members of SkyTeam, consisting of 19 airlines from all over the world. Korean Air joined Aeromexico, Air France and Delta Air Lines to establish SkyTeam. The airline transferred more than 26 million passengers in 2017 while employing more than 20 thousand people. Korean Air was one of the first airlines in Asia that started using Airbus aircraft when they purchased three Airbus A300s in 1975. Korean Air is also one of the few airlines in the world to operate the Airbus A380, meaning a career in Korean Air can lead to a possibility of sitting in the cockpit of one! The airline is also a founder of the low-cost carrier Jin Air, which serves more than 30 international and regional destinations. Korean Air is one of the most innovative airlines in the world, with them being involved in Aerospace research and manufacturing. The mission of Korean Air can be summed up in one word – Excellence. They seek out to provide not only excellence in service but in operational and innovative services. If you are an inventive, creative mind that is seeking out a challenge in aviation – a career at Korean Air is an excellent opportunity. Career options are available for Pilots, Cabin Crew, and Engineers, with most of the work based in Seoul.
Korean air careers- cabin crew
Korean air careers can give you an opportunity to fulfil your dream to fly as a cabin crew. So, if you are interested in working as a cabin crew or flight attendant then you must read this update. Yes, friends’ Korean airlines jobs for the girls and boys in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Nowadays becoming a cabin crew is much easier than before, but it’s more competitive. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity to become a Korean air cabin crew.
So, friends, if you are interested in applying online for Korean airlines careers for a flight attendant in Malaysia, please read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about Korean air flight attendant recruitment. Like cabin crew job description, job applying date, how to apply, requirement criteria, and Korean air cabin crew interview process.
Korean Air invites all applicants dreaming to broaden their global perspective and explore the world as flight attendants. If you are carefree, outgoing, energetic, and confident, please come along with the most respected leader in the world airline community and fly.
Korean Air Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria for Freshers
All the applicants should have a valid Malaysia nationality.
Now Korean air recruitment is female only.
Applicants should have cleared their college or university graduation.
Ability to speak and understand English well to become a Korean air flight attendant.
A minimum score of 550 on TOEIC is required.
Ability to communicate in Korean will be advantageous (this is an optional point)
All the applicant should medically fit with fine eyesight (corrected eyesight 1.0 or above)
Contact lens is acceptable for the Korean air hostess.
Korean Air Jobs Details for Flight Attendant
Application acceptance period – the opening date is 20 May 2020 and the closing date is 9 June 2020 17:00 (Kuala Lumpur Local time)
This is a Korea job opportunity in the online process so please check out the How to apply online below.
How to Apply for Korean Airlines Jobs
Friends as all of you know that this is an online application interview. So if you are interested in applying for this vacancy, it will redirect you to the Korean air careers page. Where first you need to select the language and then you can find out the Korean air jobs vacancy for Malaysia.
Friends, you can check all the information about Korean air flight attendant jobs. Then to apply online you need to go to the top right corner and you will get an option called apply/get the result and then click on apply. Then you need to log in there with your email id and password. Also, you will get the interview results from the Korean air careers page.
Korean Air Recruitment Procedures for Cabin Crew
Here are some details for the Korean air recruitment process that will help you to understand better about Korean airlines’ flight attendant interviews.
1. Online application acceptance
2. Documentation screening
3. Preliminary interview
4. Secondary interview
5. Final interview
6. Physical / Medical examination (health check-up)
Some Other Information for air hostess requirements
Documentation screening results will be announced on the Korean Air Recruiting website on 13 June 2020.
Preliminary Interviews will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur on 25 June 2020.
Other details will be notified after the completion of the Preliminary Interviews.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Korean air careers for flight attendants without any problem. But for some important thing that you remember, keep your document ready when you go and apply online. Because it requires all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Korean air careers- PILOT
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Gong hang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Hub(s): Incheon International Airport and Gimpo International Airport focus cities: Gimhae International Airport and Jeju International Airport with 127 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1962.
Values: Excellence in Flight – Operational Excellence, Innovative Excellence, and Service Excellence
What are the hiring requirements for Korean Air careers?
· Valid CPL, IFR, MEL Licence
· Class 1 Medical
· Wireless Communication Licence
· EPTA Minimum Class 4
· 1,000 + PIC hours on *B777
· 2,500 + total PIC multi crew Jet hours
· 5,000 + total multi crew Jet hours
· 7,000 + total flight hours
· Flown on *B777 as PIC within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
· Over 40 years old and under 60 years old at time of joining
· 4 years’ experience as a First Officer commercial airline experience
· *Other type ratings: Airbus A321neo, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737 MAX 8, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 747-8I, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 787-9, and Bombardier CS300
· Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad
· Hiring Process: documents screening, medical check/knowledge review, English oral test, aviation oral knowledge test, SIM, executives’ interview, final passing
1. Recruitment Process: Documents Screening → Medical check/Knowledge Review/English Oral Test → Aviation knowledge Oral Test → SIM → Executives Interview → Final Passing *Knowledge Test Subjects (Total 7 Subjects, 50 Questions): Aviation Law, Aviation Weather, ATC/IFR Flight, Performance & W/B, Navigation, Jeppesen Chart, Aero Dynamics *Preparation: Flight Computer, Engineering Calculator
2. Qualifications for Application: Total Fixed Wing Flight Time over 1,000h (PIC) – Minimum EPTA Class 4 (at least one year remaining on the expiration date) – Korean CPL, IFR, MEL Certificates Holder. Those who have been or are exempted from military service and do not have any reason to disqualify their travel abroad. A person who does not have any reason for disqualification of the person prescribed in Article 92 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Aviation Safety Act
3. Final Documents for Submission: One of each original copy of the final school diploma and transcript – EPTA, TOEIC Transcript – Aviation School Certificate Copy. – One of Each Copy of CPL, MEL, IFR Certificate – Original Flight Experience Certificate – Career Certificates [Only for Holder] – Other Certificates Copy [Only for Holder]
4. Other information: Training fee after joining the company is your own responsibility and is subject to loan and repayment according to our regulations – If you enter a false statement on your application, your employment may be cancelled. – The detailed schedule for each trial will be individually guided to those who passed the document. – Those subject to the Patriots and Veterans Affairs will be given preferential treatment in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. – Submissions can be submitted on the date of knowledge review. – We can request additional verification from the issuing authority for the submission. Note: Foreigners are requested to prepare their own criminal record issued by national agencies such as the FBI within the last two months.
So, exactly how much can I earn as a Korean Air pilot?
Here is a sampling of Korean Air pilot annual wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc. Starting salaries average $49,400 and top earners $172,400.
Homepage: Korean Air
Korean Air Careers: Overview
@Rumana Maner [MBA]
AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
Rumana Maner [MBA] HR Manager