Pilot hiring openings in UK
Pilot hiring openings in UK
- The oversight, including initial set-up, of all MOD or SAR operations as required
- Assisting with operational input to commercial proposals as required
- The safe and efficient operation of all operation/base aircraft
- The provision of flight crew resources to meet commercial objectives
- The maintenance of technical discipline of flight crew and operations staff
- Maintenance of good customer relations
- Assessing, monitoring and controlling the operational standards of base flight operations
- Proposing amendments to the Company Operations Manual
- The provision to Director of Operations of operational, administrative and budget data for base operations as required
- Ensuring that, suitably qualified and briefed Managing Pilots are appointed to undertake the day-to-day management of the base
- Be available to deputise for the Director of Operations during periods of absence, sickness or out-of-hours availability;
- TR & Current on the AW139 (Type rating will be provided for the right candidate)
- Management Experience in a similar capacity.
- Military Flying Experience
- SAR Experience.
- Loss of licence insurance.
- Death in Service 2.5 x salary
- Private Medical cover
- 33 Days holiday which includes statutory bank holidays.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Salary Range: £72,300 - 83,500.00pa
Staverton, GB, UK
You’ll need to hold an EASA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) + IR
Would also like you to have experience in all or some of these areas:
1000 hours pilot in command of aircraft of which 500 hours is pilot in command on twin turbine helicopters;
1000 hours as co-pilot in HEMS/Police operations of which 500 hours is as pilot in command under supervision and 100 hours pilot in command of twin turbine helicopters.
- 2000 hours minimum total helicopter experience.
- 500 hours operating experience in twin turbine helicopters in an operational environment similar to the intended operation.
- 20 hours VFR at night as pilot in command.
- Fluent English, Driving License, Passport, Right to Work in the UK.
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be a British citizen, European Economic Area (EEA) national, a Commonwealth Citizen or Foreign National with no restrictions on your stay in the UK.
- Jet Pathway- Airline Captain
London, England, United Kingdom
Calling all A320 Captins with over 3000 hours and 1000 PIC on the A320.
Jet Pathway is recruiting A320 Captians directly for Loong Air and Spring Airlines on commuting contracts from China.
As Commander, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the A320. You must be capable of the highest levels of professionalism, safety and expert customer service delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
- ICAO ATPL
- A320 Type Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Class 1 Medical
- Flown the A320 as captain within the last 12 months
- Total 3000 hours
- 1000 hours as PIC on the A320
- No older than 55 years old for Spring Airlines and under 50 years old for Loong Air
- Valid passport
- No criminal record
- No history of incidents or accidents
Virgin Atlantic - First Officer
Within this role you will support the Captain in the operation and management of the flight, ensuring the highest standards of safety, keeping crew morale elevated, and ultimately delighting our customers.
You should be able to exchange sound advice and information with the Captain, crew and ground teams in order to successfully operate flights to industry leading standards which define Virgin Atlantic Airways. Our First Officers take pride in maintaining their licences in line with the professional and medical standards required by the CAA and the business, we are sure you will too.
Setting the highest standards for your own development, you’ll possess the necessary attributes to be a Commander of a Virgin Atlantic Airways aircraft in the future.
Requirements: We are looking for our Captains of the future and our selection and assessment programme is tailored to this. To begin your journey with Virgin Atlantic as a First Officer, you’ll need to have a minimum experience of 1500* flying hours on the Airbus A319/320/321/330/350 or Boeing 737NG/MAX/737/747/757/767/777/
In addition, you must also have the following:
- Current UK Class 1 medical
- Full EASA ATPL licence (UK issued) at date of joining
- Current valid Airbus or Boeing type rating with over 500 flying hours
- MCC qualification
- High level of fluency in English (certified as ICAO level 6 English Proficiency at date of application)
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
*This is the minimum hours required. Hours required may vary based on business need.
Aircrews Aviation Pvt.Ltd
Follow me on